Ghassoul or Rhassoul is a cosmetic mask made from volcanic clay from the Atlas Mountains in Morocco. The product has been used in hammams in North Africa for centuries. The word ghassoul comes from Berber and literally translated means “to wash”
The Ghassoul clay mask is known for its soothing and cleansing properties and is therefore indispensable in the bathroom.
Ghassoul is a volcanic little thing with a magical plant on skin and hair. A perfect addition to our beauty line, Ghashoul clay mask. It has a natural peeling effect, removing dead skin cells and thoroughly cleansing the skin.
This Ghassoul Clay Mask – is very suitable for spots and scars on the face. Rhassoul clay reduces dryness and flakes and improves skin clarity, firmness and texture. It removes excess sebum and dead skin cells. It visibly reduces open pores.
The Ghassoul Clay Mask -is a perfect addition to our existing beauty line, Ghassoul consists of Rhassoul clay and is disinfectant and absorbs and cleans waste products from the skin. Ghassoul naturally exfoliates, removing dead skin cells and thoroughly cleansing the skin.
Below you can read the unique features of the Argansouss Ghassoul clay mask:
1. The clay mask has a disinfecting effect and cleans the skin right down to the pores.
2. rich in minerals including silicon, aluminum, magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, sodium, trace elements and pro-vitamins.
3. The mask can be used for multiple purposes such as facial mask and peeling.
4. Contains no artificial emulsifiers, fragrances, colors or preservatives.
5. Is suitable for every skin type.
6. Is an alternative for people who have a skin allergy or like to use natural products.
7. Does not itch or irritate.
8. Gently acts on inflammation and itching
how to use:
As a face mask: use a non-metallic bowl and spoon. Mix a spoonful of Rhassoul clay with water or rose water until it is a smooth paste. – Apply the mixture on the face and neck. Avoid the eye area. – Let it sit until the skin starts to tingle (2-3 minutes depending on the skin type) and wash your face with warm water. – Then apply a few drops of argan oil to the face. – Apply this mask 1-2 times a week for a perfect result. Please note that it comes in powder form and must be made into a paste yourself by means of the above instruction! The rose oil clay mask has soothing and moisturizing qualities, giving your dry skin a boost. Due to the rose oil, the clay mask works very well against pigmentation spots and scars on the face. The rose oil clay mask is suitable for all skin types.